The Evelien breech is made of a custom-made, one-of-a-kind fabric comprised of technology to provide daily comfort to equestrians, all while being sustainable! The 85% nylon 15% spandex mix is designed to withstand all kinds of usage specific to equestrians. Our fabric also features:
- 4-way stretch
- Quick drying
- Abrasion resistant
- Stain resistant
- Durable water repellent
- Recycled material
Let's talk features!
- Laser perforation was added to encourage breathability to a region that often gets sweaty while in action.
- No-sew seams were designed to help alleviate pressure points on the calves
- No-sew hem to prevent irritation
- Extra grippy silicone knee patches
- Extra stitches strategically placed in typical weak points of breeches, such as the crotch seam
- Unique construction throughout the breech that ensures extra durable seams on the euro seat and crotch
- Silicone branding inside the waistband to prevent shirts from slipping out of place
- High-rise style for a flattering fit
- Durable YKK zipper
- Wash at or below 40 degrees celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature
- Do not iron decorations
- Do not dry clean
Fit: The Evelien Breech is a high-rise style. Because of our 4-way stretch fabric, we recommend sizing down if you are in between sizes. Please see our size chart for exact measurements. Our models Allie wears a size 26 in the beige and black. Paige wears a size 28 in the dim grey.
Sustainability: The 85% nylon 15% spandex fabric mix is comprised of recycled plastic waste from materials that would have otherwise been rendered useless. The chemical finish, which gives the material stain and water resistance, is eco-friendly rated. In addition, all packaging that comes with our products can be recycled. At Armateq, sustainability efforts will forever be important to us as we strive to create a circular company.